Sunday 14 June 2009

Steve Keywood’s Personal Training in 100 words!

I found this idea on a website this morning. They attempted to sum up World Class Fitness in 100 words. I thought this was a great idea. So I have tried to summarise my personal training fitness philosophy in 100 words… Take a look and let me know if you think there is anything I have missed.


Exercise intensely and intelligently. Push, Pull, Rotate, Squat, Lunge, Deadlift, Stretch. Sprint, cycle and swim. Understand and strengthen good posture. Participate in physical activity at least five times per week. Eat little and often. Drink lots of clean water. Consume fresh organic meat, vegetables, nuts and seeds. A little fruit and if necessary a little starch. Avoid sugar and alcohol! Eat enough to energise but don’t over indulge. Get to bed on time. Take a minute each day to just be. Manage stress. Be diligent and motivated. Look for the good in everyone and everything. Enjoy life!

1 comment:

  1. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!
    North Oxford Personal Training

    ReplyDelete