Monday 1 June 2009

Let the fat-loss challenge begin!

Can you feel it? The weather gets a little bit warmer and days get a little bit longer and suddenly everyone’s self-awareness begins to increase.

Or are you like many of the people who I train who are successfully losing weight, dropping clothes sizes, changing shape… Are you prepared to up you game a little?

Talking to a few of my clients just this last week we were discussing their renewed aspirations. When they first joined me they came to me with a clear objective of losing weight and toning up.

Whilst achieving some fantastic results it never ceases to amaze me how a little sunshine can initiate renewed vigour and ambition into ones fitness campaign.

So here it is…. The Summer 2009 Fat-Loss Challenge!

I’m not talking weight or clothes sizes. I’m talking fat!

Removal of subcutaneous fat that is found just underneath the skin will make a person appear lean and beautiful!

The challenge is personal. I will not be comparing you to one and other. Just to yourself. So… How much can you lose?

Get sized up today. I will give you your percentage.

Give it six-weeks and we will reassess. Providing you follow my precise instructions you will be pleased with the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment