Friday 22 January 2010

The Wet Seven

This week saw the start of my Bootcamp and what a day to do it!!!

In battering rain and a chilly wind, we had a group of seven people who, with varying fitness levels, exerted themselves and dare I say it, had a great time.

The Wet Seven as they shall be known, turned up on probably the most difficult day of the year, and I’m positive that it is that kind of effort that will get them fantastic results.

You see, I’m sure up and down the country there were men and women, of all ages and fitness levels, who were due to go off to their warm and cosy gyms, who looked out the window and thought better of it due to the weather.

Let me say, if you are waiting for a warm and dry day in Surrey to start your fitness training, whether inside or out, you will have a long wait!

I’m really proud of the girls for turning up and putting in such a fantastic effort. It was brilliant fun.

I know people have been talking about how good it was as I have already had confirmation from 12 people for next week. Fingers crossed for good weather!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment