Monday 25 January 2010

No Doubt



No one can deny Gwen Stefani is super hot. At 37 years old, and after having two children she is in fantastic shape. Glossy celebrity magazines would have you believe she achieved this look using pink dumbbells on a vibrating machine, however after an interview in Elle magazine she has left us in no illusion as to what she does to stay in shape. ‘All my life, I’ve had to work hard to stay in shape – I’ve always struggled with it’ she said. Her secret… boring old-fashioned hard work! Gwen says ‘there aren’t any tricks, its simple math: you put this much food in, you burn this much working out.’ …And her choice of exercise ‘I would really recommend doing weights. I’m not into yoga or pilates – they don’t work for me. I like going to the gym and lifting weights.’

So there you have it. Simple. Eat properly and lift weights!

No comments:

Post a Comment