Monday 18 January 2010

Fat Burning & Fitness Bootcamp

**Do You Want To Drop A Dress Size In 30 Days?**

What If I Told You, You Can Lose Stubborn Fat, Burn More Calories, & Sculpt Your Muscles In 45 Minutes Or Less...

Say Goodbye To Long, Slow Boring Cardio Workouts and Start Burning Maximum Fat In Minimum Time With My Fat Burning & Fitness Bootcamp!

When it comes to fat burning and fitness current scientific research suggests that you need not spend hour upon hour in the gym doing time-sapping cardiovascular exercise. By attending Bootcamp, you get to train under the watchful eye of a first class Personal Trainer, at a fraction of the cost! Suitable for men and women of all ages and abilities, YOU can improve and obtain your desired physique, improve health and energy levels and look years younger.

My name is Steve Keywood and I’m a personal trainer and day-to-day I help busy mums and businessmen to performance athletes to get the most fat burning results in the least amount of time.

By popular demand I have now started a Fat Burning & Fitness Bootcamp!

Come and join the fun….Every Friday at 9.15 in Knaphill.

Contact me TODAY on 07786 513 388 for more information.

**Also Available To Men – Even If They Don’t Wear Dresses!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment