Thursday 3 September 2009

Lost 9% Body-Fat in only 12 Weeks!


Congratulations this week to Chris Macey.

I’ve been coaching Chris now for 12 weeks and during that time he has achieved the most amazing results.

Training via proxy, meaning visited me once every 3-4 weeks and was emailing a couple of times per week, and following my nutrition and lifestyle recommendations to the letter, Chris has attentively worked towards these fantastic results.

As with all my clients his time is at a premium due to his family commitments and work, therefore Chris is proof anyone can do it if they put their mind to it.

In 12 weeks…

Lost 19lbs in Weight
Lost 3 inches from his Abdomen
Lost 3.5 inches from his Waist
Lost 3 inches from each Thigh
Lost 9.3% Body Fat!

Not bad considering had already been training for the last 6 years!

“When I first started taking advice from Steve I thought I was fit, healthy and happy. I had been running as well as going to circuit classes regularly for around 6 years and was in pretty good shape.”

“Steve was able to help me identify where I could tweak a few bad habits I had got into, he also created a training plan that was easy to follow, fun to do and gave visible results. I went from weighing 12st 10lbs to 11st 5lbs my bodyfat fell from 18% to 10%. I feel energised and no longer go through periods of feeling totally exhausted, my stress levels are vitually nil, and my posture has improved considerably.”

But wait there is more… During the Woking Aquathlon this week he knocked 5minutes off his previous PB!

I think you will all the results are great. Who do you know that wants to achieve a similar thing? Don’t keep me a secret – refer them to me TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment