Monday 7 September 2009

Guinea Pigs Wanted!


Who do you know who wants to lose weight, change shape and burn fat… For Free!

No Jokes!

I’m looking to help 5 people per week during the month of September and I will not charge a single penny for it.

The term guinea pig is not very flattering I know.

I’m just putting the finishing touches to a fantastic new program that I’ve been working hard on for a while now.

Throughout September I’m looking for 5 people per week to come and train with me for 90 minutes and experience what Steve Keywood’s Personal Training is all about…

The program will allow all participants to experience a personal training session and will set them on their way to achieving dramatic and long-lasting fat loss. Using my expertise in exercise, nutrition and lifestyle coaching, I am looking to assist in the transformation of all successful applicants.

Just to confirm I am not selling anything.

Do you want to lose 9% body-fat in 90 days?

I am simply looking to create interest in my fantastic fat loss and fitness service.

I am tired of seeing unhealthy diets parading superb results. I am simply looking for the opportunity to help people do it healthily and correctly to prove it can be done. To ensure this is the case I will ensure that necessary protocols will be taken.

To ensure that I am not considered to be an exercise extremist, I guarantee my approach involves willing participants to adhere to my healthy practices, whilst attending the gym and following my recommended exercise program.

So what exactly am I looking for?

I’m looking for men and women who are committed to achieving outstanding results. I’m looking for people who would like to experience the difference a personal training session can make.

I’m looking for people who would like to follow a proper program.

I’m looking for people who will be happy to complete daily diaries, perhaps take before and after pictures, and provide me with testimonials to use in future promotional material.

I’m looking for people who are sick and tired of the way they look and feel and who are prepared to make the necessary changes to make the difference.

If you’re one of these people give me a call today.

Simple as that…

If you are a committed individual who wants to achieve fantastic results contact me today.

I realise there will be some sceptics out there who wonder why a busy personal trainer will give away his service for free or that there is a ‘catch’.

I realise that this might all sound too much!?!

Why is Steve doing this?

In all honesty, I’m looking for walking talking adverts for my personal training service and I’m willing to forgo payments to achieve it.

I realise people are sceptical. They don’t really believe these results are possible. Therefore if I were to sell my service today – nobody would believe me.

Conversely…

After just a month these people will experience the difference for themselves and I will have all the proof I need to support my claims.

I will need no cheesy photo-shopped images in a glossy magazine!

Once my readers see, feel and experience the results I will have no problem selling my service.

So there it is. All upfront. No hidden agenda.

Still interested?

If you are still interested, here is what I need you to do…

Contact me by phone or email to book an appointment. Simple as that… These places are valuable as for a programme like this I would usually charge £80.

Go ahead as there is only limited availability.

No comments:

Post a Comment