Tuesday 15 September 2009

Client of the Week



My congratulations this week go to Sharon Troke.

Over the last 5 weeks Sharon has worked diligently at her diet and exercise programme (even though she was away on holiday for two-weeks!) and has achieved some incredible results.

Another client who has consulted with me and trained via proxy, meaning she visits me once every 4-6 weeks to update her exercise programme and review her diet.

From our review last night, Sharon is thoroughly deserving of her results as she has completely changed the way she eats and will hopefully motivate others to make similar changes.

In 5 weeks…

Lost 9lbs in Weight
Lost 1.75 inches from her Bust
Lost 2 inches from her Abdomen
Lost 4 inches from her Waist
Lost 0.75 inches from her Hips
Lost 1.75 inches from her Thigh

These results are all the better considering her mischievous colleagues at Ward Williams Accountants who have done nothing but scoff cakes since she started!!!

You’ll all agree that these results are absolutely fantastic… Therefore as I always say don’t keep me a secret. If you have a friend or enemy that would be interested in consulting with me - give them my number TODAY!

Keep up the good work Sharon!

No comments:

Post a Comment