Wednesday 6 June 2012

Amazing Results in Six Weeks




Last week the inaugural Beach-Ready Plan FINISHED. And I’d love to say I’m surprised, but I’m not. With the hardwork and effort of all the guys on the plan it is no wonder they all got AMAZING RESULTS. It was truly brilliant to be able to share my knowledge and expertise with these guys in this way and as you can see from the numbers and testimonials below they all clearly loved it too.

Check out these AMAZING RESULTS...

Total weight loss is 14 lbs and 12 1/4 inches off! I really have loved this plan... - Maddy

Final results are loss of 5lbs and total loss of 41/2 inches. - Claire


...final results are 12lbs off and around 10" - general inch loss every where but most of waist! Determined to keep going (now I have the tools!!) to continue in the right direction. - Scott


Lost around 5lb in total and 4 inches just in the last week (forgot to measure in the first week...). I totally understand people saying they don't want to stop - it's kind of addictive! - Karen


Beach ready plan finished in perfect time for this gorgeous weather ... final results 5lb weight loss and 6" gone and feeling fab .. also refocussed so that when people say 'you don't need to be good, have another cake', I'll be able to say no thanks :-) - Jan


End of week 4 for me, no weight loss this week but strangely down another 1"! Total for me 8lb and 8"! - Laura


Final results 9lbs lost and about 6", feeling fab and actually wore a bikini in the garden and was eternally thankful for having lost the weight first! - Jennie


Final results: lost 7lbs & 10.5" in total, which I'm over the moon about ! 


Thanks Steve, you're the best x - Tina


Final result 8lbs and 7 inch in total, I'm off on holiday on Friday but will defo pick up the plan when I get home!! - Becky


Final results are great - 13lb & 11.75" lost. Very pleased with that! - Debbie
So the end of the plan and the scores on the doors are: 9 3/4" & 10lbs. Am I pleased? Damn right I am!! - Ben


Ok I'm 5 weeks behind - oops! But my official first week is 3lbs and 2 inch off! - Katie


At the end of 6 weeks I have a total loss of 7lbs and 11". Really pleased and plan to keep it that way! - Karen


Six-Week Beach Ready Plan - done. Total loss 10 lbs & 16.5". - Jo


Lost 12lbs and 7.5" in total... Never thought it possible but we have all proved it is!!! I'm sooooo pleased. Well done everyone :-) xx - Jill


‎-6lbs and 10 inches.... - Chellie


Lost 6lbs and 4.75". Definitely lost some bad habits but very much looking forward to a cold glass of vino in the sun this evening! Got my bikini on in the garden!! It's been about 15 years since I did that I think!!- Fiona


Final measurements done. Total loss 9lbs, and 4 inches. Inches off everywhere except thigh and hips. Very pleased! - James


I went down to 9st and although I didn't do a final measurement, my clothes are all rather too big :-) - Gemma


My hubby lost 1st and half and me 1stone. - Jana

I’d love to say that was all. BUT there’s more...


It’s not just the people on the plan that got AMAZING RESULTS. It carries over to friends and family too!

...My hubby lost 7lb just by following the healthy eating, does his own exercise in the form of cycling. - Laura


....Mine followed the eating part for 3 weeks and exercise for 2 weeks, he lost 5 lbs and 3 " off his middle. - Fiona


...Andy did the eating plan and lost 10lbs and 5". - Jill

With my healthy eating plan, my advanced fat-loss strategies, my daily do-at-home time-friendly bodyweight exercise plan, my cookbook packed with over 90 delicious recipes, exercise videos and video blogs, the support of the group on Facebook and my coaching these guys SMASHED IT.

These kind of results are infectious and I know from the messages I’ve been sent some people are keen to carry on.

If you’re wondering if the plan is for you check out what a couple of the guys think...

...Do it! I thought the same but when I saw everybody's results I just knew I had to do it too! Started last Monday and in my first week lost 3lb and a total of 5". The first week is hard but have got into it now! - Laura


...Do it! You will love how it makes you feel and the changes it makes to your body....I really never thought I could do it but have LOVED it!! I sleep fabulously, I'm not hungry and the exercise is so manageable that you will look forward to doing it...Go for it!! - Jill


...I have tried several different diets and this one is by far the easiest and most enjoyable! Im a full time working mum and it fits in easy with my life if your prepared to plan! Only you can decide if u are ready.... In sure you won't regret it!!!! - Elaine


Go for it!! Really enjoying it, feel good and results are great! As long as you plan you can do it!! X - Karen


Don't think too much just go for it, it's a fab way of life the food is great and easy and the results are amazing and sustainable and we are all here to support you too :)) xx - Jan


I also know from the messages and emails I’ve received there is a queue of people wanting to give it a whirl. I’m thinking of kicking off another one in about a fortnights time. If you want to give it a go send me a message on Facebook or send me an email at stephen_keywood@yahoo.co.uk

Congratulations to everyone on the plan. Who knew in such a short space of time you could get such AMAZING RESULTS?!

No comments:

Post a Comment