Thursday 22 July 2010

Client of the Week


My congratulations this week go to Steph George.

Over the last 12 weeks Steph has worked incredibly hard at her diet and exercise programme (even with a young child and a big friendly dog to look after!) and has achieved some incredible results.

In 12 weeks…

Lost 2st 7lbs in Weight
Lost 3 inches from her Bust
Lost 5 inches from her Abdomen
Lost 4.75 inches from her Waist
Lost 4.25 inches from her Hips
Lost 2.5 inches from her Thigh
Lost 1.5 inches from her Upper Arms

This is not to mention the numerous improvements in strength, stamina, posture and health.

I think you’ll all agree that these results are absolutely fantastic… Therefore as I always say don’t keep me a secret. If you have a friend or even an enemy that would be interested in personal training - give them my number TODAY!

Keep up the good work Steph

To infinity and beyond!!

No comments:

Post a Comment