Monday 1 October 2012

Look Good Naked in Fifteen Minutes




I’m ecstatic to read Arnold Schwarzenegger is endorsing my simple fitness message.

Working with busy people who are looking for a time-friendly fitness solution I started recommending just a fifteen minute daily exercise habit.

Introducing the simple do-at-home bodyweight workouts to be done before breakfast has been somewhat of a revelation. 

Even my busiest clients can set the alarm a little earlier and to quote The Terminator, “Start with 1%. Pledge to spend 15 minutes each day on your health.’ Simple, eh?

But is fifteen minutes really enough? Yes. Sure, if you did a little longer you could get greater benefits, but the reality is most people don’t do anything so it’s a great place to start. And with my simple bodyweight routines you can do this at home before work in your pajamas.

What to do? You could start with my Five Alive workout. 

Five Alive
  • 5 Press Ups
  • 5 Squats
  • 5 Spidermans (on each leg)
  • 5 Lunges (on each leg)
  • 5 Burpees
Repeat this five time...

By contributing just 1% of your day to your health and fitness you will be surprised at the results.

Keep me up to date with your progress on Twitter @SteveKeywoodPT or on Facebook here.

No comments:

Post a Comment