Monday 14 May 2012

Amazing RESULTS on Beach-Ready Plan




So a couple of weeks ago I launched my first internet based diet and fitness plan.

The Beach-Ready Plan is run through my facebook page and includes a fat-stripping beach-ready diet plan designed to make you look and feel amazing and a daily time-friendly 15-minute bodyweight workout.

I had a HUGE sign up and we have a brilliant and supportive group and I’m not one to boast but I just wanted to share some of the results...

Total so far - 9lb and 11" lost - Nat
total 10lbs and 7" loss - Ally
No weight loss this week, but another 1.5" gone! Better than that though, a noticeable reduction in cellulite on my legs!! - Debbie
OMG! 4lb and 2" this week, so pleased! - Laura
1lb & 4" lost this week. In total that's 7lb & 9.5". Greece here I come !! - Tina
lost 4 1/2" mostly from my apple middle - Theresa
Steve what have you done to me!! I don't enjoy fatty foods anymore, I get excited for cheat day every week and it is always a massive let down.. - Maddy
Mixed results this week, gained 2lbs (not sure how!) but lost 2". Please with totals still of 7lbs and 9" lost . - Karen
The chart at the end of week 4 see's weight down by 2lbs but size up by 1/4"... Total 8 3/4" & 9lbs. Very pleased with the results! - Ben
Total 15lbs. Not found tape measure so never have taken measurements :( - Kat
Total weight loss 8lbs. Total 2” loss all over. - James
Total in 3 weeks 10 lbs lost and 7". I'm totally stunned and raring to get on with next 3 weeks! - Jill
10 lbs and 12.5" - Joanne
6lbs and 5" - Fiona
Totals are 10lbs and 13 1/2" - Scott
Total of 5.5lb in 2 weeks - Lizzie
Total loss 9lb & 8" - 2.5" off belly. - Debbie
Total loss = 4lbs and 5" and a much firmer stomach....love it! Ibiza...here I come..... - Claire
Total loss of 5lb and 4" - Jan
Total = 9lbs and 5 inch off tummy - Becky
Total loss 6lbs and 8 inches :) - Michelle


Please bear in mind this is only three weeks in... Imagine how great these guys are gonna look and feel after six weeks!!

To stay updated join my Facebook page here

No comments:

Post a Comment