Tuesday 18 October 2011

Am I Too Old To Shop In Jack Wills?


Last week I dragged my very pregnant wife (39wks) up the cobbled streets of Guildford to buy some stuff I neither needed or wanted. Isn’t that what shopping is all about?!

One of the shops we ventured into was Jack Wills. For those not in the know - Jack Wills is a trendy shop where the stuff, albeit really good quality, is really overpriced.

After buying a hooded jumper and making our way out EJ asked the question.

‘Did you notice anything about anyone else in that shop?’

She has told me before how she feels about me buying stuff in there.

She followed this up with a line that was cutting.

‘The older people you saw in there weren’t buying stuff for themselves you know.’

Ouch.

I asked ‘what are you trying to say?’

To which she smirked.

She is evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment