Monday 14 March 2011

Lost 9.5 inches and 10lbs in 30 Days!



I've been meaning to post this for a while. Maithili is currently in my top 10 favourite people (alongside Charlie Sheen, Flavia from Strictly and Dr Karl Kennedy from Neighbours) and in just 30 days lost 1.5i from her bust, 2i from her abdomen, 1.5i from her waist (belly button) 2i from her hips, 2.5i from her thigh and an incredible 10lbs on the scales. Not bad considering she weighed in at just 7st 12lbs when we started. But before I get thousands of complaints from miserable frumpy women claiming 'she is an unhealthy weight,' check again... her weight falls within a healthy range. It might also be of interest to know that during this period our goal was never weight loss, she ate more than she ever usually did at this time and at no point was she hungry. I'll let her explain...

I am 32 years old, 154cm and a mother of 3. I came to Steve 6 months after having our youngest baby wanting to lose the baby weight and a bit more. I’d spoken to a few PTs but decided to go with Steve because he had some brain to go with his braun. Being a scientist at heart I always need to know why and how things work, so his inner geek appealed to me. I also liked the fact that his approach is holistic, dealing with nutrition, sleep and exercise.

I was upfront and honest with him and my terms were clear:

· My motivation is vanity. Shallow I know but at my height, every extra pound looks like 2.
· I don’t have much time, so what I do needs to count.
· I am impatient and will lose interest if I don’t see results within a couple of weeks
· I would cry if he made me run or do anything outdoorsy in anything below tropical temperatures.
· In return I would do whatever he told me to with blind faith and total commitment.

I did his 30-day detox; no carbs, caffeine, alcohol, wheat or dairy leaving me with meat, fish, veg, nuts and occasionally fruit. It wasn’t easy by any means, particularly as I do so much baking with my little girls but I can honestly say that although I craved, I was NEVER hungry.

I went to bed by 10pm on 4 or 5 out of 7 days

I trained with Steve one or twice a week and additionally attended a spinning class and an aerobics class each week.

I signed up for 12 sessions, but within 2 weeks, I saw results and within 4 I had exceeded my personal goals losing 2 to 2.5 inches for each measurement. Most importantly, Steve has transformed the way I approach eating and exercising. I am more knowledgable about what I personally should be doing and how I should be doing it. My core strength is better than I could have hoped, giving me a flat tummy without a single sit-up. I was doing this to achieve a result but I now genuinely enjoy exercising again and am energised by it.

I can now wear what I want in my wardrobe rather than limit myself to the 20% of it that was baggy enough for me not to appear bulging. It’s a real release. I feel like I have reclaimed my body, my confidence and my zest. Even my husband, (who thought there was no need for me to firm up in the first place) admits that it’s a foxier, happier wife he has on his arm these days.

Steve is cheeky, sarcastic and relentless. He will poke fun at you and laugh outrageously at his own jokes but if you can give as good as you get and truly commit, he will absolutely transform your body and you will even begin to find his jokes mildly amusing! I’ve really enjoyed the journey and wouldn’t have wanted to make it with any one else. Steve was the best investment I’ve made in myself in a very long time – thank you!

Maithili realy deserved her incredible results - Well Done!

If you want to achieve similar results give me a call today on 07786 513388 or check out www.stevekeywood.co.uk for mor details.

No comments:

Post a Comment