Tuesday 22 February 2011

A Simple Strategy To Lose Weight



You might think that I don’t crave sweet food.

I do.

Sometimes I get in the evening after a long day and the only thing that’ll satisfy my craving is a biscuit.

I hit the kitchen like a tornado searching, foraging and rummaging in the fridge and cupboards like a man possessed.

It might take me five minutes but invariably come back with a similar sort of thing. Carrots and hummus, a piece of chicken or a hard-boiled egg, avocado on an oatcake…

What stopped me from inhaling a pack of biscuits or a bit of chocolate?

Simple. They are not in my house.

If you want to avoid these foods don’t buy them.

Mindless eating is perhaps the biggest hurdle to weight loss. And late night snacking is a killer.

Empty your cupboards of bad food and you’ll be less likely to do it.

If it’s not there, I don’t eat it.

Is this not the simplest way to stick to a diet ever?

No comments:

Post a Comment