Thursday 8 March 2012

Read All About It: National Press Got It Wrong!



The phrase never let the truth get in the way of a good story has never been so apt. William and I have been featured in not one but two newspapers this week.

I’m training for The Wall, a 69-mile ultra-distance race, and with the demands of training being far inferior to the demands of motherhood I have been opting to take my partner in crime with me to keep me company.



However, contrary to what The Sun wrote yesterday I’m not doing it with him in a backpack - that would be insane! He is actually strapped safely into a running pram...



This kind of coverage is brilliant but please don’t overlook one of the reasons I’m doing this - I want to raise money for Link Leisure. Check out my Just Giving page for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment