Tuesday 3 January 2012

Resolutions Resolved: 3 Steps To Fitness


You’ve decided this year is the year to lose weigh and get fit. Let me help.

To do this the most efficient way you MUST use a combination of factors...

EAT...
Start by eating best-quality fresh nourishing foods and drinks. Stuff like meat, poultry, fish, vegetables, fruit, beans, peas, legumes, nuts and seeds. Drink a combination of water and herbal teas. Cut the obvious big baddies such as processed food (anything in packaging), sugar and alcohol and you’ll be on your way. This is easier to do than you think.

MOVE...
You need to do something everyday to elevate you metabolism. The shorter and more intense the better. My clients generally start with a simple workout I call Five Alive. Basically do 5 press ups, 5 squats, 5 spidermans (on each leg), 5 lunges (on each leg) and 5 burpees. Repeat this five times and in less than 15 minutes you will have a very effective workout to do in the comfort of your own home. Work at your own speed but when you get better at it shorten the time in between exercises so it looks like this.

REST & RECOVER...
Perhaps the most underrated aspect of a good fitness plan is rest and recovery. Getting to bed a little earlier (10pm-10:30pm), treating yourself to a massage once in a while to loosen tight muscles and managing stress will go a long way to achieving your fat loss and fitness aspirations this year. When you are better rested you have more energy and your body works more efficiently to burn fat.

If all this sounds a little daunting, why not hire a coach. Under expert guidance research suggests you will work 30% harder. This means you will get better results. The accountability will keep you on track too.

For expert guidance why not give me a call. You could come to my fitness camp or do some personal training. Contact me TODAY and let me help.

Steve

2 comments:

  1. I just wanna thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog article nice that I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today. I have found something related information The Fat Loss Factor Hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an amazing transformation, so inspiring! I have recently come across your blog and I am so happy I found it! Here you also get some Customized Fat Loss strategies.Check it out.

    ReplyDelete