Wednesday 2 December 2009

Lose 3.25 Inches From Your Waist In 3 weeks!



Wow! Only 3 weeks in and this is what you can achieve!

This week I want to give a big shout out to Helen Harding.

Since Helen started training with me only 3 weeks ago she has made massive improvements strength, posture and muscle tone, but like most girls unless it is represented on the scales it means nothing…

So I gave Helen an alternative would you rather be lighter on the scale or be a smaller dress size? Instantly came the response a smaller dress size!?!

When she only lost 2lb on the scale she was a little disappointed, all that hard work and no weight loss. However, when I measured the circumference reading of her waist she was amazed to find that her waist measurement had dropped by 3.25 inches!!!

“I did feel my trousers were loose!” she said in her Welsh accent.

Now, there are large disparities in dress sizes in Britain and the industry standards state that a 2-inch reduction is a dress size, therefore is it fair to say that she has nearly dropped two dress sizes in 3 weeks?

Needless to say I expect her weight loss to catch up very soon but for me weight loss is a transient measure. Unless you stand on the scales no one can see your weight. You get big people who are light and thin people, like me, who are heavy. For that reason, body shape is a far more significant measure.

Congratulations Helen! Keep up all your fantastic efforts and don’t be disheartened by the scales!!!

Needless to say if you have any friends or enemies that want to change shape, lose weight or improve fitness get them to give me a call.

Wouldn’t you like to drop a clothing size before Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment